Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Mexico

This year for Thanksgiving we were fortunate enough to get to spend it with ALL Chris's family. There were 73 people from Chris's family who were able to go on this cruise, we were only missing 3 people, crazy hu. Thank you to Chris's grandparents for a wonderful, unforgetable Thaksgiving.



This is our ship, it was huge and I just stopped swaying after being home for 3 days.



This picture is from the back of the ship, it was really windy back there but Carson loved it.


Ok I know what your thinking, Cami looks evil, I agree. The girls loved the cruise, they were able to go to Camp Carnival (basically a fun daycare) everyday we were on the ship. This place had tons of fun activities everyday for them to do. As you may or may not be able to tell by this picture this day was king and queen day. They also got to make candy jewlery this day too.

My little man all dressed up for our formal dinner night. He is such a cute kid, but needless to say he didnt look quite that good after dinner.


The state room steward made fun animals out of the towels eveynight. My kids thought this was so awesome and are now asking me why I am not making them towel animals at night.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

ok so ignore my question about Mexico in my email. I totally forgot you were going on that cruise. It looks like so much fun. Carson is adorable in his suit, what a cute little man. I really want to go on a cruise but Todd's not convinced, he thinks he'd be bored. What a great holiday!

Jenni said...

I am so jealous! It looks like so much fun and warm. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

All About DOE said...

So fun. You looked like you had a blast. I am so jealous. I have never been on a cruise. Someday!