Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My little Christmas Helpers

The kids were so excited for Christmas we set up our tree as soon as we came home from Mexico. Every year Chris wants to get a real tree, and although I do love the smell of a real tree I hate the messy needles and well lets face it you just cant have a real tree up as long. So I won the debate again and got to put up my fake tree.




Emma was quite the helper and separated all the branches
into the right size and correct piles.


We wanted to put Candy Canes on our tree
but Carson kept eating them and leaving behind
a sticky mess, so off they came.



Best Christmas Helper



After I put the tree up and got lights on I went to start
dinner thinking we would decorate it after we ate. Well
Cami couldn't wait that long and decided to decorate
it all by herself. She was very proud of it so we left
it like that for a whole day.

1 comment:

All About DOE said...

Great job Cami. What a beautiful tree. I got your Christmas card. I had to make a copy of it because the girls where fighting over who got to carry it around.