Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our day in Encenada

It was very pretty in Mexico I love looking at the ocean, I always get amazed by the beauty of the earth.






Leaving the boat is quite a challenge with 3 little kids. Everybody has to have their ship cards, passports, ID's add that to my diaper bag, swim bag and stroller and we were quite a site.




This is at the blow hole in Encenada. There are only 3 in the world, Mexico, Hawaii, and Australia. Chris and I have now seen 2 of the 3 so we figure we better head to Australia to check out the last one.




Grandpa Ferguson with Chris and the kids, I'm sure waiting on the girls, again.



This is just some of the "Junk" we bought in Mexico. But Carson looked so cute in the cowboy hat I just couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Laura Beers said...

Ha...I love that Dora mask. The trip looked so much fun. I'm surprised they let you back on the ship when you look like your family is from Mexico. (Ha...just kidding...the whiteness blinded me)