Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow day in Phoenix


The community where we live brought in about 3 tons
of snow (its not that much) for the kids
to play in. They also had big blow up jumpers and lots of
crafty booth and fun things to do.


The girls coming out of one of the jumper.



This lady was a clown, but she said she forgot
her costume. I think she was really quite
a scary clown, Cami didnt even want to
talk to her and tell her she wanted a pink
balloon dog.



Playing on the icy snow hill. It was pretty slick snow,
the girls seemed to have fun, but Carson kept falling down.



This was his reaction to the cold wet snow.

5 comments:

All About DOE said...

Not fair. I wish we had your snow day!

Jenni said...

What a fun thing that your community puts on. I love you new family pictures, such an adorable family.

Jenni said...

I forgot to say - I would be scared of that clown too!

Dacia said...

I bet you miss all the crazy snow here, oh yeah and the bitting freezing wind we had today!!!

By the way, that lady looks scary to me!

Deb Smith said...

Holy Cow! That clown was so scary! Well it looks like you guys had fun we have about 100,000 tons of snow...there is so much this year