Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sea World Family Fun

We went to Sea World with Chris's Family before we left on our Cruise to Mexico. We had tons of fun plus I got to see my BFF Laura (yes I'm 13), she brought her kids to Sea World that same day. It was great seeing her even if it was only for a few minutes.




Waiting in line to get into Sea World. Cami was mapping out all the places she wanted to go
and poor Carson was sleeping, sadly the hour he slept was my favorite hour of the day (I know bad mom).



Polar Bear Photo.
Cami and Emma with their much missed cousins.


Cami and Grandpa Ferguson watching the dolphin show.


Cami was too short to go on the rapid ride with Chris and Emma, so we went and played with the star fish, the water was freezing.



This is in the Shark Reef. Notice the blanket wrapped around Carson's body. Let me expand on the "my best hour of the day" comment from the previous picture. During the Shamu show Carson's diaper leaked all over me (no laughing) so I thought well I'll take off his pants and let them dry out. Wrong, in San Diego nothing dries, ever. So he walked aroung all day in a diaper (whitetrash I know). The day gets worse, in the Shark Reef a man stops me while laughing and says "looks like he lost his drawers", I thought he was talking about the pants and I say "yes they got wet", and he says "no those drawers" and points to the diaper laying behind us. I was a little embarrased, but just had to laugh at the little streaker.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I love Sea World! It looks like you had a good time, and your cruise looked like so much fun too. I hope you're enjoying the weather in AZ, we hear about it every time Jared's dad calls!

Laura Beers said...

That is freaking hilarious about the diaper being on the ground. I loved seeing you too!!!

I love you my BFF!!!!!