Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wow, Finally a new post!!!

Vegas Baby!!



My mother-in-law took us on a girls trip in February to Vegas.
We had so much fun, I love getting to see everybody and
stay up late talking and giggling. This is us outside the
M&M Store, because no trip to Vegas is complete without
visiting this store.



This is us getting ready to go see O. It was amazing,
I cant believe how those people can bend like that.




We also went and saw Phantom Of The Opera,
I had seen it once before, but liked it so much better
this time, now that I knew the story. I LOVED.
Thanks VaLene.



This was our movie night, there was a theater in our hotel
so we stayed up and went to a late movie in our PJ's. We
went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic, which was very
fitting since most of our trip was spend shopping.
What more could you ask of a girls trip, lots of shopping, lots of
eating, and some Vegas shows.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun!!!! I was wondering what you've been up to. I'm sorry I'm such a horrible friend to not keep in touch better. Looks like you had a blast, sure could use a fun girls get-away. Miss ya!

Andy and Lynne said...

that looks like so much fun...hopefully your trip to rexburg will be just as exciting! :)

Dacia said...

Looks like a blast! We're planning on seeing that movie when it goes to the dollar theater. Looks like a hoot! So glad that you were able to have a girls getaway!

Jenni said...

I'm jealous! I am still missing Vegas. Looks like you had a lot of fun.