Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break

For spring break this year I took the 3 kids to Sea World.
I wasn't quite sure how the trip would go since Chris wasn't able to come with us.
The kids did surprisingly well the entire trip, guess that means we can go back again.



We stayed with my friend Laura in San Diego. It was so much fun to see her and
spend time with her kids. My kids absolutley love Laura, I guess she is more
fun than me.



Me, Laura, and Cami


Our kids with the otter, I forgot his name.


Inside the Polar Bear Den...Cami was scared of all the noise.



Emma was determined to sit up front at the Shamu Show. She wanted to get
wet so badly, but no way was I going to get wet. So I bought her a poncho and sent
her to sit on the 4th row, by herself (dont worry I could still see her), she loved
getting splashed by Shamu.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey you! Looks like a fun spring break. I would love to take the kids to Sea World someday. Well no offer for Todd which is ok by me. I wasn't really down with living CA anyway. Sure miss you.

Laura Beers said...

First of all the name of the Otter was "O.P" I can't believe you forgot his name.

Second, I can't believe you posted pictures of me in my penguin pajamas. Fortunately, I rock that look because that is the way I roll.

It was so much fun to spend time with you and her kids. We will be heading out for a weekend very soon. Luke misses Emma.

All About DOE said...

How much fun. I am so jealous. I bet the kids had a blast. We miss you so much. Please move back. We need you. Emmy has been caring Cami and Emma's picture everywhere. She even took it to sown and tell to show all her friends. See you soon.