Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas morning!


Santa brought this car for Carson, he LOVED it.
I couldn't get him out of it forever, he even had to open his
other gifts in the car. (The girls are a big fan of it to)



Emma and Cami thanking each other for their gifts.
(Cute matching PJ'S)


I let the kids pick out their own gifts for Chris this year,
I think I will have to let them do it every year because
it is so funny to see what they think we want. Cami
was so sure that all Chris wanted this year was a new blue
towel. So off we went in search of a blue towel, we were
lucky and found one, plus it had a frog on it and she knew
daddy would love it.



Cami really wanted a new wagon this year. I guess
she was good because Santa brought it to her.



I am amazed at the mess we seem to make opening present.
Yea for me, I had to clean it up, YUCK.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Such a cute idea to have the kids pick out their presents for Dad! I think I might do that next year - it will be funny to see what they come up with.