Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

y
Every year on Christmas Eve we all get to open one present from
under the tree. They are always pajamas but my kids love it.


Cami was so excited to get her new PJ's she took her
clothes off the minute we got home on Christmas Eve.



Emma picked out both mine and Chris's PJ's this year.
She was so excited, she bought Chris Coke PJ's that
come in a piggy bank.



My PJ's were extra special, I know you can't see it from the
picture but the rainbow on the shirt actually lights up with movement.
That's right I said lights up, so needless to say when I wear them
to bed I am constantly being woken up by a flashing red light. I have
to wear them about once a week to keep Emma happy. Despite the flashing
they really are quite cute.



family photo in our new jammies.

2 comments:

All About DOE said...

I bet Chris loves the flashing pajamas.

Dacia said...

Cute jammies. I love the flashing red light idea, must add a new demension to bedtime :)