Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grandma King comes to visit

We had such a fun week last week, my mom came and stayed with us for 5 days.
I had the best week spending time with her, I have missed her so much
since we moved.

Our best attempt at a group picture.....Carson has reached the age where it is impossible for him to hold still.



I really wanted ot learn how to sew while my mom was here. I have done a little sewing in the past but I am far from a seamstress. These dresses were my project while she was here, she also taught me how to hem pants, hopefully I will be able to do it without her standing over my shoulder. Thanks mom for the sewing lesson.
I have had lots of people ask me where I got Cami's Dora dress, so I guess we did a good job.

3 comments:

Dacia said...

You did a great job sewing, and clothes too! That's awesome! My clothes never turn out.

That's so fun that your mom visited. I didn't realize how much you look like her. I could totally see you when I first looked at this post. Happy Bday Cami!

Camille said...

I'm impressed! The dresses look great, and you're kids are growing so much! I love Carson's little head peeking over the table.

Meredith Wilcox said...

We missed your Mom at the library, but I know that she has been wanting to see you SOOOOO much. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time.